Monday, July 17, 2006

A Gift for Myself

Some people would wait till their birthday to open their gifts, but I did the opposite and even defied tradition: I bought a gift for myself. I sold my drum set; thinking it consumes space and so kissing my musical dreams away, afar never to realize again. I just had it with people; the same people I am trying and willing to help, giving them a chance to make it even just for once, just for once to offer fame, glory and everything except the kitchen sink. So, instead of sulking and being rainy every day, I bought an MP3 player. Not for others, but for me, myself and I. I'm loving it so far. There is no such Happy Days without listening to good 'ol music. AND, without disturbing others' own private life (The Weezer is here to stay:).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home