Monday, July 10, 2006

Holy Hours

Every time our church invites us to a retreat, I'm always happy to join because it's always fun while leaving out the stress behind. Before, we had our retreat in Tagaytay, which is a place known for its natural beauty and cool climate to beat the heat in dusty Manila. My friend car-pooled with me having the eagerness with enthusiastic anticipation.

As I walked out the car, instantly I felt that we have arrived. The place is neat and tidy: tall trees, a building that looks like an amphitheater, parking areas and welcome mats. You can see piles of bags lying around the hall, people chatting while drinking sponsored coffee, and volunteers giving out tag names in case they forget you.

In the evening, when we were preparing for our good-night sleep, my room mates voiced out something regarding going out in the night and find a place to hang-out. I mean, it's already dark outside and late and they are still thinking of a happy hour?

What happened was they did went and I slept while waiting in case I have to open the door. As we got together in the morning having breakfast I asked them, and told me they just bought something in the store during those holy hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home