Monday, July 03, 2006

Being Single

I am 30 years of age this July and still single. The reason I’m saying this is not of promoting myself to beautiful women out there, but because there is a purpose. In my high school years, I fell in love with a girl I hardly knew. It was a time when my feelings took over me and led me into music and singing that I thought I never had any talent for it. Because of this, I realized my gift and explored it further. It even inspired me to put up my own humble music studio and made it into business. Bass Clef was born and right that moment it was a learning experience. I learned that having my own business is no laughing matter. Although I developed to love music, but even that love has its own limit. Today, Bass Clef is gone. It was the easiest thing to do at that time since I have to keep my respect for others. Soon, I realized that those were just dreams and will never find its way to reality. Being single is a choice I made out of necessity and because I have no choice. Those notes of my music still linger in my head until now. I wish for it so stop but it can never be. It is said that whoever endures up to the end will be saved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home