Saturday, July 01, 2006

Salvation through Obedience

Writing again has been difficult for me since I believed that it is God’s will. It never came to me or doubted that this will help me recover what has been forgotten, or I thought that this was my gift and therefore shall not hide it under a bowl. And so, I wrote. It’s been awhile; I’ve come to the crossroads where I should make an important decision that would influence my future. I surely believe that I am not alone; I am not the only one who came to this point for everyone has to make a choice in every which way even that we try to avoid it and just live through each day. There are always challenges and this is what made us human. My book never became successful, or made it even to a stranger’s hands but despite this tragedy, I am happy. There is this truth that it is better to die dreams fulfilled than to live forever. What I realized that these dreams we are chasing is not ours. It is for someone better. “Rather, how happy are those who hear the word of God and obey it!” There were no parties, celebrations or treasures at the end of the rainbow, but I obeyed the Lord God, and I am happy.

Please read: Luke 10:16, 2 Thessalonians 1:8, 2 Peter 1:5-9, 10-11.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home