Saturday, April 22, 2006

True Salvation

True Salvation

John 3:16 For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life.

Romans 10:17 So then, faith comes from hearing the message, and the message comes through preaching Christ.

John 12:48 Those who reject me and do not accept my message have one who will judge them. The words I have spoken will be their judge on the last day!

Colossians 2:6 Since you have accepted Christ Jesus as Lord, live in union with him.

Luke 10:16 Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever listens to you listens to me; whoever rejects you rejects me; and whoever rejects me rejects the one who sent me.

Matthew 10:22 Everyone will hate you because of me. But whoever holds out to the end will be saved.

Hebrews 10:36 You need to be patient, in order to do the will of God and receive what he promises.

Proverbs 1:24-29 I have been calling you, inviting you to come, but you would not listen. You paid no attention to me. You have ignored all my advice and have not been willing to let me correct you. So when you get into trouble, I will laugh at you. I will make fun of you when terror strikes- when it comes on you like a storm, bringing fierce winds of trouble, and you are in pain and misery. Then you will call for wisdom, but I will not answer. You may look for me everywhere, but you will not find me. You have never had any use for knowledge and have always refused to obey the Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home