Monday, January 09, 2006

Day One

     First Day. The first day arrived with preparation and enthusiasm like embarking on an important mission. There was a scent of both eagerness and fear, not knowing what tomorrow comes. After all, that is the meaning of adventure.
     I double checked first, my important documents that would provide some information about the tour, what to bring, and what to do in case you were left behind (haha). Telephone numbers, tour number, bus number, and we all thought that math isn’t important! My analog camera (well, it’s not digital), analog watch, and my analog video camera, all packed and ready to go. Two shoulders and a hand that kept full with bags lugged by those three. My tita even cooked me some Londonish breakfast before my tito and I headed to the hotel where our meeting place was. After passing some houses that looked the same, and roads that looked the same, my tito slowed down and a bit clueless where the hotel was hiding. He knows where to go, although there were street signs everywhere, which is quite confusing. “No Left Turn, No Right Turn, Do Not Enter, One Way” All these are strictly followed or you might get caught by a hidden camera. One funny story my tito told me, when he over sped on a highway, got home and connected to the internet, he was shocked to see his own face on the website for violations. And on the same website, there he paid his free advertisement.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home