Saturday, January 07, 2006

The Year It Was

     There is a kid inside us of every person. The sense of trying to learn from the world around us, and the magic of discovering life’s simple truth. We’ve always wanted to explore, touch, see and hear different from the experiences we were once in, and we cherish every moment and every tick of the hand; we fell in love of places and people we meet on the way. Life’s a journey as they always say, but you can’t live a life living inside the self, lacking attitude, lacking adventure. 2005 for me was a first glimpse of another world afar, across the distant seas, and up the limits of the skies. There I saw a different world, a wonderful place, a place I’d visit every time I see in my deepest memories.

     I flew to UK all by myself. No parents and no cash (hehe). I visited my tita in London and there I saw what life there is all about. It was truly enchanting: the historic places where kings and queens lived, the stories of one Scottish hero, who died saving his people, and the mystery and webs of deceit, conspiracies and tragic deaths. All these I learned as we rode on a bus having a tour around UK.

     There are other things I wanted to share, but words and space will not suffice. Come to me as we embark on a journey that only the both of us could arrive. “Popcorn anyone?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home