Saturday, July 22, 2006

Born Against Christians

Just recently, I received an email from a church member about what kind of a dog I am. How cute. Maybe because of my wonderful and pleasing blogs I wrote about them, they sent me this one. I never opened it, and I don't care. Maybe, all they care about is how well-groomed they are and what dog food they eat, and how they sit on command (by their owners). A chua-hua? I think not! A poodle? Of course not! But, maybe a Bully-dog, yeah I think that suits them. I can't wait to see my inbox next week.

The truth is I have nothing against Born-Agains since I was also one before. I learned from a few good pastors lessons that gave me knowledge of Christ and it stuck in my mind and heart. There are also people who commit mistakes like myself and I don't want to judge others without basis. It's not wrong to judge others IF you are right. It says in the bible that you should shout as loud as you can and tell the people of their sins (Isaiah 58:1). For the Bible is a book to remind our faults and mend those and walk the right path. All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching the truth, rebuking error, correcting faults, and giving instruction for right living, so that the person who serves God may be fully qualified and equipped to do every kind of good deed (2Timothy 3:16-17).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home