Wednesday, July 20, 2005

In My Heart (I See Your Face)

All alone in my room singing covers
Thinking ways how to say that I love her
Trying out all those lines without paper
Back to the days when I was a sorry loser

Refrain: And I can’t seem to find the lovin’
What if this thing has subsided
Everything is lost?

Chorus: In my heart I see your face
It’s tearing me apart in two
It’s true
It’s tearing me apart
It’s something that’s a part of you

I regret all the things that I’ve started
As you know this is not one sided
If there’s a chance a can spend more penny
Lane where I found you dressed in fashion

Refrain: Are those years I’ve searched for nothing?
Trying just a minute to come to your life
So, here’s a song or two
For you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home