Saturday, July 16, 2005

'el terrible'

Just the other day, a familiar customer came to my studio to record some songs. They asked me if I do have some minus one tapes to use as a material in the recording, and I said I do only have a few collection and it’s quite old; these tapes come way back in the 80’s when my sisters used to study music and had singing lessons. I could remember way back then when I was still in grade school that my parents have joined me to a singing contest in school. Unlike my sisters, I didn’t go to any voice lessons; I just had some training at home with my dad and mom. As it turned out, I won the contest, and got first prize. Since then, I became popular and started calling me names like “small but terrible.” And yes, I was very small back then that I was always in front of line.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home