Sunday, July 17, 2005

Musical Vibe

All day in front of the computer makes me want to go out, and so I did. I thought of buying myself a CD something new and nice. Before I do buy a CD, I must be sure it’s good or else I wouldn’t spend money for it if there’s only one song that is any good. I’ve been watching TV and always wanted to see what’s the new band or the new song everyone’s talking about. It’s quite amazing that there are channels that bring songs all day (it’s like radio on TV). Well, that’s why they call it MTV obviously. Just like them, I take music seriously. So, I saw this MTV, which I saw it several times, and listened to it and I must say, it has good melody. For me, the most important in the song is the chorus, and of course us artists differ in many ways. This new band is called “Keane.” I like it’s piano intros; it’s sticks in your mind that it becomes an earworm. I was about to buy it, but I changed my mind. Mind you, CDs nowadays are never come cheap, especially those imported. You don’t need a calculator to figure out the amount. And so, price has really an effect; that’s why I really have to make sure it’s good. However, as I was browsing the shelves, I saw something that came to me as an interesting history. I saw an album of the band called, “Mojofly.” What made it interesting is that the vocalist of that band had an affair with me! (oops, not quite. hehehe) Seriously, she’s my customer previously in my recording studio where they recorded some acoustic for a demo. And, when I first heard her sing and perform ‘in my’ studio, I know I have to backup those recordings. Maybe, these are the things that make my job satisfying. Truly is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home