Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Dog Trick


I went to my sister’s house, about 35 minutes far, and asked for her academic help about booking. The dreadful thing I find in accounting is that the end calculation must always balance out or else you have to repeat all your entries where you lost that penny. It was amazing listening to my sister as she recalls her college subject that she didn’t even have practiced, and it was ages ago just after the dinosaurs became extinct. So, that was how I managed to re-learn what teachers have taught when I earned a diploma for that. Anyway, that was it and after that we just told tales of our dog’s habits. She told me her dog can shake hands or paws, and so she showed me. She got the dog, put him on the table, placed the leash around his neck and ordered him to sit, and whalla, he sat. Then, my sister looked the dog straight in the eye and commanded to shake hands, and whalla, the dog just sat there staring with bewilderment to his master. She tried and tried again with no avail. My sister was really wondering why it did not work, after doing it several times before. Finally, she gave up and said, “Why is that when you really need to prove something, it fails.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home