Saturday, July 29, 2006

Fruit

I like very fruit. Mommy put tree here there in garden very healthy and winds. See there up in tree bird and ant and worm and fliers and lizard and butterfly and fruit. Fruit looks good for pick up. People look and look for fruit walker on road and look if good, if not good not look when good them looking and ask maybe if not maybe not. Boys, girls look fruit too and maybe asking and maybe get up tree and pick up fruit very very dangerous mommy told myself. Fruit not squash to tree but mangoes Indian. I go to roof pick up fruit by stick and stick gets fruit. I goes to house making shakes very delicious and alright, but mommy not like thinking stomach very not good. But me and people loving pick up fruit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home