Saturday, July 29, 2006

Balcony

I like to staying balcony. I thought and thought everyday and saws people walkers with bicycle them not riding. Boys holds basket ball to playing in the basketball court but hit car ours. The peoples very very happy and boys very very happy also not like birthday everyday. When happy me sad, when sad me happy them everyday. But happy everyday when looking they and very happy. See peoples and boy have call phone and very happy. I seeing clouds going there to there then white to black and rainy. I like rainy also. Very very beautiful, not cold, not hot, it's alright. Very alright peoples at the side of houses, them very happy everyday. The peoples very loves talk and talk and talk and walk road were me in balcony.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home