Sunday, August 14, 2005

Music Review

Since I am in the music business, why don’t we make a review of the CD music that I bought. Let’s start with a foreign artist. 1. Weezer album Make Believe. While I was driving bound home, I was listening to the FM radio when suddenly this song came up. First thing came out to my mind when I listened to it that it was a hip hop music because of the loud bass and the kind of rapping lyrics. At first, I didn’t know that it was the Weezer, but when it came to the second part of the song, you can’t definitely miss the voice of Rivers (if you are a Weezer fan you will really notice). Weezer has a reputation of releasing a single that doesn’t sound the same as before; they always came up with fresh ideas, which is important to every artists survival, and of course having a good melody to it. The song Beverly Hills hit the top charts for weeks, and having them in the cover of the Rolling Stones, made them one of the most revered artists. To be continued.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home