Thursday, August 10, 2006

Sand Castles

I would remember in my childhood days, when we go to the beach my sisters and I would build these sand castles shaped by our bare hands, sculpting the sand to our hearts delight. I even read once and saw these caricatures how to make sand castles. Just by using old tin cans, a scraper and a shovel. With the right tools we could build castles out of sand. Then at summer, we went again to the beach and built our castles, but now with new found knowledge to support our wildest imagination. After building it with blood and frustrations, finally a castle we could call our own, but the only problem is it is too small for us to fit in. Then it struck us that making sand castles are useless. After hours of tears and sweat, the ocean will reclaim of what it owns, washing away the memory that once built by love and fade away in a constant crashing of waves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home