Saturday, October 08, 2005

Shine Like Stars

I just read from the paper that my country is second most corrupt, and second in cable piracy. This saddens me greatly, for I always pray that my country will change and rise from chronic poverty. Not that I’m boasting, but I’m striving to do the right thing always as the Spirit guides me. I cannot claim that I am sinless, but I do my best to do the will of God and live in obedience to Him even when I am here in my country. Like what Paul said, “Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may be innocent and pure as God’s perfect children, who live in a world of corrupt and sinful people. You must shine among them like stars lighting up the sky, as you offer the message of life.” (Philippians 2:14-16)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home