Sunday, September 25, 2005

Just Do It!

     Aren’t you tired of listening to Sunday sermons, knowing that some or many people won’t even do what they are told to? And, I’m not even sure that even those who preach practice it. Maybe that they are just very good at persuading people to what they say is better, or is it? I’ve been a Christian almost in my entire life, and I admit that only 10% of the sermons I receive every Sunday, I applied in my life. Now, we all know that Christianity is a personal relationship with God, and God is telling me something: It’s time to just do it! (like that commercial) I’m beginning to understand the true meaning of Christian life, and it involves good works, not just faith, but doing good works. Because I believe that many of our brothers in Christ are deceived into believing that faith is enough to save you from hell, but the truth is faith without good works is dead as it was written in the book of James. How will you prove your faith in God if you stay at home watching TV all day? Could that save you? Yes, the answer we all know is obvious, but what are you going to do about it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home