Sunday, September 18, 2005

A Shorter Smile

Monday, it’s my sister’s birthday. She is three years older than me, but it seems that she’s catching up in terms of looks (hehe). Two days ago, I was thinking what to give her for her birthday present. Since my business is in slow mode, I’m learning to think of ways to be creative and give her something special despite my financial inadequacies. Luckily, like a falling manna from heaven, my older sister relinquished her old mobile phone to me, and told me to replace my old one. That Saturday, I was thinking if I do really need the newer model and give the older one to the birthday celebrant. Of course, we all wanted the newer gadgets, the latest in tech and stuff, but in making a decision, it all boils down to necessity rather than want. That day, I finally decided to keep my obsolete phone and gave the newer model. Feeling a bit generous, I even gave him a prepaid card to complement her newly acquired handset, and we were both glad (even when my smile is shorter than hers) Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home