Wednesday, October 05, 2005

A Better Place

How will I recover those lost time? A feeling of dismay and resentment followed when I remember those days that I should have done something but couldn’t (or wouldn't). I feel helpless as if I was in limbo. Like that song of Kitchie Nadal, “Same Ground.” The MTV shows about a person trapped in a small island all by herself and can’t escape. What does this mean? I believe that nothing in life is ever useless. Like a wise, old man teaching his children some anecdotes how to live life in it’s fullness. I want to have that same kind of life where every moment is spent with joy and meaning. Somehow, God has a plan for us; we just need to be patient. Now, and only now, I’m beginning to understand what it means to live a life of purpose. I need to put my selfish motives aside and let me do the work that we are assigned by the Great Design, by giving help to those in need. I know this world we live in is not perfect, and I know now that the world is bleaker in reality, but I can’t take that reason overwhelm me, or discourage us and take on the fight we face everyday to a better, and brighter place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home