Sunday, October 16, 2005

Politics (Yeeech!)

Yesterday, my friend and I talked about politics (Yeeech!). I never thought we’ll end up talking about politics (Yeeech!), which is my favorite subject (In case you couldn’t tell, I’m being sarcastic. Duh!). You and I could talk about the weather, tragic news, mudslides, or even the end of the world for all I know, but BUT not politics. Politics have different personalities: office, home, bedroom, and of course the government, which we pretty much covered yesterday in our small bar debate. It’s anti-glo versus pro-glo. As much as possible I don’t take any sides that I know is wrong, but who is right anyway? He has a point, and of course I also do have some point. He’s talking about all of the mistakes and ‘grave’ sins she has committed as if she deserves to be burned at the stakes that everything is her fault. But in fairness to him, I learned that he participated at one of the major rallies that ousted the former president, and that is why he feels cheated by todays leaders. To be honest, there is a reason to be ashamed, for our country is plagued by chronic corruption, which is badly in need of some vaccine. I couldn’t figure out why those good officials are wondering why our country hasn’t lifted-off (Houston, we got a problem). And, if you could see the pattern that all poor countries are usually have corrupt officials. Yes, that is a factor as I can see. So, what is the solution? Bird-flu pandemic? (I hope not!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home